Spark() is a Function or a combat ability used by Red through The Transistor. It is acquired through the absorption of Lillian Platt, and is an area of effect attack, damaging enemies caught in a relatively small range.
- Acquired: Absorbed, Story
- Function: Chaotic, Splitting
- Active Slot Effect: Launch fast unstable shells that split into explosive particles.
- Base Damage: 60
- Blast Radius: 325
- Turn() Planning Cost: 20
- Upgrade Slot Effect: Split and subdivide most functions for greater results.
- Passive Slot Effect: Spawn a Copy when attacked, diverting nearby targets.
|Crash() | Breach() | Spark() | Jaunt() | Bounce() | Load() | Help() |
Mask() | Ping() | Switch() | Get() | Flood() | Tap() | Void() | Purge() | Cull()